Sony Music Entertainment Russia is searching for a Digital Account Manager. This will be a key person in a day-to-day communication with all digital music partners (stores, streaming platforms, telcos, social networks) on business, content, projects, campaigns, issues, etc. A successful candidate will have to constantly work on increasing revenues and boosting Sony market share. Communication skills, fluent English and strong knowledge of current digital music market trends and technologies are essential for this position.
- Ensure all digital sales targets and KPI’s for Russia/CIS markets on existing partners are constantly met and exceeded;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key digital partners of the company to drive digital sales and revenue;
- Ensure presence of Sony content on all digital platforms;
- Coordinating promo projects and campaigns in cooperation with partners and marketing team;
- Managing sales, reporting and forecasting on all digital partners;
- Provide partners with the most up-to-date information on Sony Music products, artists, technical requirements, etc.;
- Design and fulfil digital campaigns, collect analytic data, perform analysis and suggest improvements;
- Ensure promotion of SME playlists across all existing partners and their platforms;
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent English and perfect knowledge of Russian language, other languages advantageous;
- Excellent knowledge of local and global digital market and key partners;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Good understanding of budget components and their impact on marketing campaigns;
- Sound judgment and strong analytical skills;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced & creative environment;
- Enthusiastic and engaging with clear passion for music and Sony products roster;
- Proactive, able to generate and implement new ideas;
- A strong interest in popular music and modern music platforms, technologies and digital marketing.
- An opportunity to work for an international music company with creative young team in a cozy loft-office 10 minutes walking distance from Kurskaya station (ARTPLAY);
- Working hours 10:00 to 18:30, flexible lunch-brake;
- No dress-code;
- “White” fixed salary (discussed personally with a successful candidate);
- Medical insurance after successful probation period.